Friday 19 October 2012

Scrap-happy!!

I am having lots of fun doing some more scrapbook pages in Nathan's album and wanted to share a couple of them with you.































Hope these pages encourage you to be creative too.  I have a new opportunity for you to get together with friends and share your creativity with them.  Beginning on November 7th, every first Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm, will be an open scrapbooking night.  Bring your paper, adhesive and some photos and come to my home to put some pages together.  I will have my punches, big shot die-cutting system and embossing folders for you to use.  There will be a small charge of $5 for the use of all my accessories.  Coffee and a dessert will be shared after our accomplishments!

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment