Sunday 14 October 2012

Christmas Card Class

 My 2012 Christmas cards are ready and so much fun to make!
















 The first class will be next week so that those of you who like to get a head start on your Christmas preparations can!!  I find I am much less stressed if I start early and pace myself.

This years class will be 20 cards for $25.  You choose your favorite four cards and make five of each.  The style of the card will be exactly as shown, but the patterned paper may vary slightly and you have a choice of the words you stamp on your cards.  There are 7 new cards this year and one favorite repeat from last year.  I will offer a few classes as needed.

First Class Details:
Wed., October 24
7:00pm
38 Clair Ave., Brooklin
Cost is $25 for all card materials and envelopes.

2nd Class:
Thurs., October 25
12:45pm
38 Clair Ave., Brooklin
Cost is $25 for all card materials and envelopes

Please register soon to ensure yourself a spot in the class, as space is limited to 6 people at a time.  Your spot will be reserved as soon as I receive your name and payment.  If you have a group of friends (4-6 people) that would like to do the class together, please let me know and we can arrange a class for you.

When you register, you need to let me know what 4 cards you would like to make from the group below ( A-H)


A

                                                                                                                                                         



B








C



D

















E



















F








































G















H
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment