Wednesday 10 October 2012

Perfectly Preserved




















I am just loving this new stamp set called 'Perfectly Preserved'!  There are so many possibilities and I have only just begun to play with it.  The jar can be used in so many different ways.  If you are interested, this set is item # 126692 in Stampin'Ups Holiday Catalogue.

Card Details
Stamps:  perfectly preserved
Ink:  basic black, old olive, summer starfruit, raspberry ripple, pacific point
Paper:  old olive, pacific point,  white,  old olive DSP
Accessories:  raspberry ripple 3/8" stitched satin ribbon,  in colour dahlias

As always, if you have any questions please e-mail me.  cindylewiscanada@yahoo.ca  You can purchase any cards that I feature here on my blog (as well as many others that I have made) for $1.50 each or for less when you buy multiples.

Until next time, keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment