Friday 2 November 2012

Spooky Night Layout














My pages are ready for Nathan's Halloween pictures.  Just need to get the pictures developed!  I used Craft white ink on black card stock and really like the look and spooky feeling that it gives.  I embossed one white 4x6 background piece with the spider web embossing folder ( it is hard to see) and added pumpkins to another for some colour.  The fence is done with the jumbo wheel called frightful fence.

Now that Halloween has passed and Christmas is coming I am working on some Christmas projects and will share them with you soon!

Next Christmas Card Class:

Wed., Nov 14th
7:00pm
38 Clair Ave
Cost is $25 for 20 cards
Check previous posting for cards.  Please send me an email to register for the class and be sure to tell me which 4 cards you would like to make.

Have a great week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment