Thursday 11 August 2011

A Brand New Catalogue and Back-to-school Project!

With my holidays behind me, I am now focusing on the fall projects that I have prepared, and the first thing that comes to mind is 'back to school'.  Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho created this wonderful little backpack and was kind enough to offer the tutorial to us.


I am offering a class to make a backpack, on Tuesday,  August 16th at 7:00pm at my place.  The cost will be $10.00 per backpack with all the supplies and tools provided.  Please e-mail me at cindylewiscanada@yahoo.ca to let me know that you will attend, and please specify which backpack you would like to make:

Option A            
                                  
    


Option B


As well as making the project, you will have the opportunity to browse the new catalogue, sign up for future classes and to purchase gently used Stampin'Up stamps!  It will be a great night of creating and catching up with friends.  Please join us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment